Terms & Conditions
UETA Inc. maintains this website (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education and communication. By accessing this site, you agree that you will not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the material displayed on the Site, including but not limited to, the text, images, audio and video for public or commercial purposes without the prior written consent of UETA Inc. Your access to, and use of, the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions, as well as all applicable laws. By accessing and using the Site, you accept these terms and conditions without limitation or qualification, notwithstanding any other agreement between you and UETA Inc.
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted and owned by UETA Inc. unless otherwise noted and may not be used without the prior written consent of UETA Inc., except as otherwise provided herein. The trademarks used on the site to describe the brands which UETA Inc. carries, are the intellectual property of their respective owners. UETA Inc. is only using these trademarks as a way to describe the UETA Inc. business by describing the brands which they may be selling. UETA Inc. neither warrants nor represents that your use of the material displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by, or affiliated with, UETA Inc.
2. While UETA Inc. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, UETA Inc. makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. UETA Inc. assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the material displayed on the Site. Prices and availability information and special offers and promotions are subject to change at any time and from time to time without notice.
3. Your access to, and use of, the Site is at your risk. Neither UETA Inc. nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, THE SITE AND ALL MATERIAL DISPLAYED THEREON ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. UETA Inc. also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, failure to gain access to, use of, or browsing in the Site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
4. Except for personal information that is necessary to properly process your order and is transmitted over secure servers, any communication or material transmitted by you to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by UETA Inc. or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, re-transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, UETA Inc. is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication sent by you to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, UETA Inc. The use of these images by you or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically authorized in writing by UETA Inc.. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, slogans and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively, the "Trademarks") are registered and unregistered Trademarks of UETA Inc. and/or others. The trademarks used on the site to describe the brands which UETA Inc. carries, are the intellectual property of their respective owners. UETA Inc. is only using these trademarks as a way to describe the UETA Inc. business by describing the brands which they may be selling Nothing contained on the Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without the prior written consent of UETA Inc. or such third party that may own the TrademarksYour use of the Trademarks or any other material displayed on the Site is strictly prohibited. UETA Inc. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including, without limitation.
7. UETA Inc. has not reviewed all of the websites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other websites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other websites is at your own risk. UETA Inc. is not affiliated or associated with sponsors or producers of any websites that hyperlink to or from the Site, and UETA Inc. does not endorse or make any representations or warranties whatsoever with respect to any content appearing on such websites.
8. Software from this Site is further subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods, or (ii) to anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
9. UETA Inc. may revise these terms and conditions at any time and from time to time. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current terms and conditions to which you are bound.
View our wide selection of products Learn more..