Duty Free Americas was named Americas Travel Retailer of the Year at the second Raven Fox Awards for Travel Retail Excellence in the Americas in Fort Lauderdale on March 26th. Duty Free Americas (DFA) won the top award at the Raven Fox Awards for Travel Retail Excellence in the Americas last night, held at a ceremony during the Duty Free Show of the Americas in Fort Lauderdale. DFA beat tough competition from the region’s leading retailers to secure the award, which it complemented with the award for Border/Downtown Travel Retailer of the Year for its store at San Ysidro on the US/Mexico border.
- MIA, Duty Free Americas celebrate four new boutiques
- April 2, 2008 – Duty Free Americas evolves to the next step of luxury retailing
- August 29, 2007 – Duty Free Americas leaps into Asia with grand opening of stores at Venetian Macao-Resort Hotel
- March 26, 2006 – DFA Lands Top Americas Award
- OCTOBER 2005 – DFA OPENS NEW STORE AT BUFFALO’S PEACE BRIDGE