On October 6, 2005, Duty Free Americas opened a new 8,000 square foot store at the Peace Bridge, Buffalo, New York. The new store features an extra 3,000 square feet of selling space, in addition to improved access and parking.
- MIA, Duty Free Americas celebrate four new boutiques
- April 2, 2008 – Duty Free Americas evolves to the next step of luxury retailing
- August 29, 2007 – Duty Free Americas leaps into Asia with grand opening of stores at Venetian Macao-Resort Hotel
- March 26, 2006 – DFA Lands Top Americas Award
- OCTOBER 2005 – DFA OPENS NEW STORE AT BUFFALO’S PEACE BRIDGE